Crafted from the Ground Up
From big beginnings to fine finishes, Doyle & Whitley bring passion, artisan skills & modern sustainable thinking to all construction projects.
We have a wealth of experience as building contractors on architecturally innovative and complex projects in the South West. Our 30-strong full time team includes:
- 5 fully qualified site managers and foremen
- An IOSH qualified H&S manager
- 5-man dedicated groundworks team including fully qualified machine operators working under a qualified surveyor. They open up all our sites and get all groundworks done before passing on to one of our site managers for superstructure works.
- A dedicated procurement and logistics manager
- 2 full time office staff
- Qualified skilled labourers and two apprentices.
- All overseen by founders Will Doyle (scheduling, labour allocation, subcontractor sourcing, project technical support) and Tom Whitley (QS, tendering, H&S, site set up)
Our motto: Be proud of what you leave behind. Make buildings to be lived in and loved for generations to come.
We want the structures we create to be our legacy for future generations – houses and buildings they’ll love living in, and looking at. Using sustainable building techniques and sourcing responsibly are vital. All our timber comes from responsibly managed woodlands. We minimise our impact on the environment wherever possible, and we encourage clients to look at solar, ground source, and wind energy solutions at the start of all builds.